We are looking for our founding team of Orca Kidz!
Orca Kidz International Daycare in Ichikawa Chiba, has a part or full time teaching position available for the 2019-2020 school year.
This position involves working with a supportive team of Japanese staff in a fun and warm nursery children ages 6 months to 2 years old.
We work as a team to provide a challenging, joyful and nurturing environment, within which our children are invited to question, discover, explore, and create.
- Position: English teacher for infants and toddlers
- Develop a curriculum that provides multiple points of entry for children and encourages their social and emotional growth.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Health Insurance
- 10 days paid vacation
- Tuition discount for your child
- Commuting allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level English
- Early Childhood Education Experience
- TESOL / TEFL
- Basic level Japanese
- If you love infants and toddlers and are looking for the opportunity to work for them, apply below!